Drummachine sequencer plug-in suggestions?

Hi!

I just got MidiFighter Twisteer - 16knobs that can be pressed as well, nice leds, super solid machine. I wanted to turn it into drum machine sequencer I can play with on the fly without touching mouse.

I am in Logix Pro X and Ultrabeat has a seqencer but you cannot control it with MIDI!??? So I need MIDI FX plugin that is MIDI friendly and has:

16 note pattern note on/off that runs with the main transport

note shift (+/- miliseconds) per note

and couple of CCs of my choice out of this plugin to control other paramenters per note.

I got free version of HY-MPS (https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-mps/) which does the basics but I have some timing issues and does not support custom CCs

Numerology/Thesys are little bit of an overkill and I could not make it do all the things I need - will have a closer look.

any other suggestions?

Thanks!

D

This is only for pattern switching not editing the actual patterns - I want to create the patterns without mouse just with the controller - e.g. I send CC or Note on to the ultrabeat and it will activate first note in the pattern another message will activate second one etc... When trying to learn this control Logic says "Command not available because there is not destination parameter"