Setting up Roland TB-3 in Logic Pro x

Hi,

Can anyone please help me set up my Roland TB-3 in Logic Pro x via midi.

I've managed to set it up so the Roland plays when play is pressed on the transport bar in logic. However I want the TB-3 to be triggered by midi notes from logic and I just can't figure out hoW.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me.

No I haven't tried that yet.

Could I just explain in a little more detail as reading my question back I'm not sure if I've asked what I meant. Sorry about that.

Basically I want the to be able to program a step sequence in the tb-3, then when I hold down a note in logic (say c1) that pattern will play.

This is how other 303 emulation plugins work which I have used before.

At present my tb-3 does not respond to midi notes it just starts when play is pressed in logic.

Will switching to Omni solve this problem?

I'm not sure if I need some sort of 3rd party control software to get it working how I want within logic.

Thanks again

Ok thanks

I’ll have a look.

I’m new to hardware synths (as you can probably guess). I’ve seen the tb-3 work the way I’m describing in other daws (cubase and ableton), I’m just not sure how to do this in logic.

I’ve tried searching online and I’m not having much luck. Which is what lead me to this forum.