Setting Up Lemur on Logic

A long, unsuccessful day. On an iPad Pro, I've got Lemur sending out MIDI to Logic, and the Lemur daemon on my Mac Pro recognizes the input and output changes that I make in the Lemur app on the iPad, so I know there's a wifi connection happening. I can verify that Logic is receiving messages from Lemur.

But in the Lemur editor on the computer, the Lemur: setting says not connected, and in the OSC page, it says "No Lemur connected."

Per Liine's video, I went to System Preferences > File Sharing, found the local network's name, and entered it directly in Lemur on the iPad. I set the host's port to 8000.

Liine's PDF says, "For other OSC-compatible software or hardware, consult its documentation for details on port settings." I could find no mention of it in Logic's documentation -- or even here at LPH.

I'm a complete Lemur newbie here. The endgame is simply using AG's Synchron maps, to select articulations from iPad.