Very good bluetooth headphones?

Go to solution Solved by Atlas007,

Hi! I want to buy good headphones, to use unplugged. I guess bluetooth. Suggestions?

Also, I'm currently experiecing bad issues about sound concistencies between different devices. My drum machines sound veeery different if listened from my imac, or from my headphones, or from another pair of headphones. In some cases the differences is so big that they seem almost different samples... Why? And how to achieve decent consistency between direct imac sound and headphones sound?

• Solution
Hi! I want to buy good headphones, to use unplugged. I guess bluetooth. Suggestions?
AFAIK, Bluetooth would cause latency to a point that it could hardly be used while recording and even in some editing situation task.

Also, I'm currently experiecing bad issues about sound concistencies between different devices. My drum machines sound veeery different if listened from my imac, or from my headphones, or from another pair of headphones. In some cases the differences is so big that they seem almost different samples... Why? And how to achieve decent consistency between direct imac sound and headphones sound?
You should not expect to obtain the same "sound" from different system setups (with different component such as speakers).

Actually, even using the same system setup will render a different sound if used in different monitoring environment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...