ADT plugins?

I came across positive reviews for Waves' ADT plugin. Then, I happened to discover Logic has some ADT settings buried within some of the effects. Has anyone used any of Logic's ADT effects, and are they any good? I tried a couple of cheap/free ADT effects a few years ago and they were not very good at all. I am open to other suggestions, but likely would not spend over $100 for this particular effect.

the waves plugin is great, i use it all the time. i also use logic's sample delay, ie, one side at 000, the other at 303 or greater (& here, someone should lecture me on phase issues... altho i've been doing this for years...)

Actually i've been trying to find a Soundtyos microshift replacement.

Tried Schwa CMX, good but expensive.

THEN I discovered the new logic pitch shifter has PITCH TRACKING and make the pitch shifter actually useful!

I made a preset in dual mono, one side +5c, other side -5c, followed by sample delay one side +5ms.

works like a treat - and i love how it sounds.

the waves plugin is great, i use it all the time. i also use logic's sample delay, ie, one side at 000, the other at 303 or greater (& here, someone should lecture me on phase issues... altho i've been doing this for years...)

Actually i've been trying to find a Soundtyos microshift replacement.

Tried Schwa CMX, good but expensive.

THEN I discovered the new logic pitch shifter has PITCH TRACKING and make the pitch shifter actually useful!

I made a preset in dual mono, one side +5c, other side -5c, followed by sample delay one side +5ms.

works like a treat - and i love how it sounds.

excellent idea, will try that (but not on the previous 500 songs i've used the sample delay on...)

EDIT: gotta say, i prefer a short delay on one side without the pitch-shift thing, i find the sound without it... cleaner. (i do use the lfo in the waves plugin sometimes tho). to each his (or her) own, yes?