Samplers similar to exs24

I dunno if many wil care since the midi fighter 64 is so old but I was thinking of making a video of how I've set it up using the exs24 and giving ableton n the finger, but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any other samplers outside of exs24, and I'm about to try kontakt. exs does a good job it just has some minor set backs for working most proficiently as possible with the midi fighter specially for the setup I've developed, which is on its side to facilitate finger drumming and have kicks in various locations so I can use one hand as best as possible, to have the other hand free for other stuff, but the main issue is the confusion between saples in the exs24, the blocks above the keys, since I can't change the color (that I know of) of a specific sample, I have to be constantly making sure I'm moving the right one around and that really affects time management, and sometimes I might move or stretch the the wrong sanple, then I have to undo and check again, any who any samples free or paid that might fit my simplifying needs?

i don't use it that way, but i've used nuance instead of the EXS24 (except for patches i have for the EX, like piano, strings, etc) for years, and love using it:

https://www.newsonicarts.com/html/nuance.php

i have folders of kicks, snares, etc and it's easy to scroll thru those, and try things... without committing first. also worth mentioning, newsonicarts has 2 soundsets of drumkits, and they're really great....