Monitor for orchestral music? + eye health issues

Hi

My first post here. I’d be very grateful for any advice/thoughts. Hope it's in the right section!

I’m considering purchasing a new Mac Pro – using Logic for classical/orchestral composition, together with Dorico for notation. I’m 62 and have some eye health issues.

My questions are about monitors. I’d like either a 43” 16:9 panel or possibly 2 or 3 smaller monitors in portrait mode. This is for orchestral scores – minimising vertical mouse scrolling.

Is there anyone here who uses Logic for orchestral work? How do you solve the issue of seing as much as possible on screen at one time?

Can anyone recommend a 43 x 16:9 that’s easy on the eyes? And will work well with Mac Pro?

My main considerations are: (1) Eye health – minimise eye strain or damage (2) Ease of use generally.

PS 1. I can’t afford the new XDR monitor (or two or three – yikes!). Also, ultrawide monitors are not high enough. Two ultrawides, one above the other? I wouldn't be able to read anything towards the far right/left.

PS 2. I understand OLED (eg. Dell OLED 55 inch AW5520QF) is better for the eyes, but I’ve ruled OLED out due to ‘burn in’. Am I right?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Thanks for the reply, rAC.

Yes, I’m looking at ones that swivel into portrait mode. If you put two or three together, then ideally with very thin or non-existent bezels. Just one, of course, would not be sufficiently large left-to right.

Advantages of multiple monitors:

• Resilience (if one monitor dies you still have something to work with).

• Multiple setups (programme(s) assigned exclusively to each monitor; or across all monitors)

Advantages of 43 inch (or larger):

• No bezels

• Everything on one screen

• One monitor – multiple computers (for some monitor models)

Curious if anyone has a view on this?