Knock Out Grooves for Addictive Drums

Years ago there was a series of midi drum grooves for Addictive Drums called Knock Out Grooves. I owned all of them but somehow over several computer upgrades I lost a few. I have 4 by Kenny Aronoff and 2 by Danny Weston and I know there was at least one by Mitch Marine which is missing. These are really excellent I use them all the time still and would like to recover the lost ones if I can. I own all the licenses so there would be nothing illegal about it. I just need the midi files. If you can help I'll buy you a beer, maybe even two! But you gotta come to Nashville. :D

• 3 months later...
Years ago there was a series of midi drum grooves for Addictive Drums called Knock Out Grooves. I owned all of them but somehow over several computer upgrades I lost a few. I have 4 by Kenny Aronoff and 2 by Danny Weston and I know there was at least one by Mitch Marine which is missing. These are really excellent I use them all the time still and would like to recover the lost ones if I can. I own all the licenses so there would be nothing illegal about it. I just need the midi files. If you can help I'll buy you a beer, maybe even two! But you gotta come to Nashville. :D

Hey Fretnoise. You are correct, there were two Mitch Marine libraries-one Country and one Pop. If you still need them, please let me know. I created Knock Out Grooves back in 2009 and shut it down when I got too busy composing...though I use the grooves quite a bit. It's like having Kenny, Mitch and Denny doing private session work. Send me a DM and I'll send you the zips.