Cell phone tower signal junk

Your house wiring is supposed to be connected to a big, fat metal stake driven deeply into the ground, but construction folks sometimes skimp. An electrician can use a meter to assess the true quality of your ground ... and make sure that the builders actually connected all three wires to your outlets!

I have some musical friends who, when they set up their home studios, bought "some kind of an electrical filter-box" that they attached to its own dedicated ground stake. (I don't know details.)

this has nothing to do with grounding. Ive called the national agency in charge of emf regulations and they detected it's coming from a nearby cell tower. So it's basically in the air. What is worrying is that my Rode K2 tube mic and the SPL tube preamp are picking it up too.Faintly but it's there enough to be audible in the recording

this has nothing to do with grounding. Ive called the national agency in charge of emf regulations and they detected it's coming from a nearby cell tower. So it's basically in the air. What is worrying is that my Rode K2 tube mic and the SPL tube preamp are picking it up too.Faintly but it's there enough to be audible in the recording

oh, that just turned out very unexpected for me