Logic samples in Professional Music

I'm guessing there's a thread on this already, but I couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if there is!

I was listening to the radio today and happened to hear a song that uses one of Logic's included samples; I thought it might be interesting to share songs that have Logic stock samples in them-

0:38 - Scottish March Snare 04 (the clipped clapping sounds familiar too)

0:00 - Radio Tuning 01

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey ... 'third party stuffs' have their proper place, too!" :D

Today – let's face it – "we musicians are faced with an embarrassment of riches." We have very-excellent stuff, including very-excellent stuff that is open source, which our musical predecessors ... (koff, koff, "I was there and certainly couldn't afford it") ... sometimes "paid many-many tens of thousands of dollars for," even though it was nothing like what we have available to us today. (Google terms like "Synclavier" and "Fairlight.")

So ... "get out there and make music!!"

"But, to be utterly fair, they added a tremendous amount of additional video and audio effort into it." The final commercial presentation that "sold bezillions of copies" did not simply consist of that loop. "Fair's fair."