Is there a (free) MIDI Echo/Delay plugin with Pitch Shift?

I have a MIDI song project from another DAW platform that used an echo plugin where one could take the echoed notes (in my case, echoed at ¼ notes with some feedback) and pitch shift them (in my case, it was an octave up). I can't seem to replicate this in Logic with the included plugins. Is there a (free) plugin out there for Logic that can do this?

I have a MIDI song project from another DAW platform that used an echo plugin where one could take the echoed notes (in my case, echoed at ¼ notes with some feedback) and pitch shift them (in my case, it was an octave up). I can't seem to replicate this in Logic with the included plugins. Is there a (free) plugin out there for Logic that can do this?

Note Repeater per your setting requirements

234437955_NoteRepeater.png.8efccb6a1f937cb8e4cc8e1825eff7ae.png

Also, start learning the MIDI-FX plug-ins from Logic Pro X.

Thats no help whatsoever. Your signature gives the impression you’d have a lot more experience. If I could get everything from Apple’s site why do you think I’d be on this forum?

Anyone else know the difference between MIDI delay and audio delay other than one uses the MIDI signal and the other uses audio signal?

Try a transposing MIDI Delay vs an transposing Audio Delay on an instrument track with a drumkit loaded. This will explain the difference between MIDI and audio in less than a minute.

I’m not home so can’t test it. But just thinking it through, wouldn’t it just sound like a garbled mess on MIDI delay?

So... there is a difference ?

True. Though I’m not convinced that’s what the OP was looking for. I still think Delay Designer is a good recommendation for what they described. I’m not even that keen on it - I find the GUI a bit overcomplicated, but it’s a very complex plugin so perhaps ‘necessarily’ complicated.

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying. The MIDI plugin you directed me to is just about perfect. The original one on my old DAW (it was Cakewalk's FX Echo Delay) also had a feedback dial, which additionally echoed the phase shifted delay. This seems to work a little bit differently but otherwise mostly does what I wanted, so thanks. I have a few more questions to help me bring back a bunch of old DAW projects, but I'll do those in separate posts later today or tomorrow. Thanks again!