Is there a pedal to control the LPX pedal plugins?

Hi guys!

I'm just now exploring the Pedalboard sounds/Complete Pedal Board Presets, and WOW, they are great!

This comes at the right time because I've been tearing my hair out (of the little I have left :) ) trying to decide what Pedalboard, and what pedals to buy, so these Logic pedal plugins are great because I can learn how they all interact together, and I won't have to go broke buying/trying/selling pedals looking for the "right one" to keep :)

What would make me ecstatic is if there is a way, by an external footboard/pedalboard, that would allow me to at least turn the pedals on and off while playing my guitar so I won't have to take my hand away from my guitar?

Even better, if the pedal could have analog knobs as well, then I'd be in Guitar Heaven!

This pedalboard must also integrate with a Strymon Iridium, a Thomas Cry Baby, and possibly a Volume Pedal (I haven't purchased one yet), even though I would be fine with the pedalboard having it's own volume Pedal.

If my goal is possible, any input as to what brand/model will work great with LPX will be most appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

Hi guys!

I'm just now exploring the Pedalboard sounds/Complete Pedal Board Presets, and WOW, they are great!

This comes at the right time because I've been tearing my hair out (of the little I have left :) ) trying to decide what Pedalboard, and what pedals to buy, so these Logic pedal plugins are great because I can learn how they all interact together, and I won't have to go broke buying/trying/selling pedals looking for the "right one" to keep :)

What would make me ecstatic is if there is a way, by an external footboard/pedalboard, that would allow me to at least turn the pedals on and off while playing my guitar so I won't have to take my hand away from my guitar?

Even better, if the pedal could have analog knobs as well, then I'd be in Guitar Heaven!

This pedalboard must also integrate with a Strymon Iridium, a Thomas Cry Baby, and possibly a Volume Pedal (I haven't purchased one yet), even though I would be fine with the pedalboard having it's own volume Pedal.

If my goal is possible, any input as to what brand/model will work great with LPX will be most appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

Google Expression Pedal

But that's not what I said I need as far as integrating with the pedals within LPX :)

I said:

"Is if there is a way, by an external footboard/pedalboard, that would allow me to at least turn the pedals on and off while playing my guitar so I won't have to take my hand away from my guitar?"

The part about a volume/expression pedal meant I wouldn't mind if "X" Foot Controller had one, but I could live without it.

As my goal is to integrate with the virtual pedals within LPX, I would assume that since my MBP has usb ports, this "X" pedal would have to have usb connectivity.

That being said, maybe I'm dreaming, and unfortunately I will have to build a real pedalboard, with real pedals.

But I hope not :)

But that's not what I said I need as far as integrating with the pedals within LPX :)

I said:

"Is if there is a way, by an external footboard/pedalboard, that would allow me to at least turn the pedals on and off while playing my guitar so I won't have to take my hand away from my guitar?"

The part about a volume/expression pedal meant I wouldn't mind if "X" Foot Controller had one, but I could live without it.

As my goal is to integrate with the virtual pedals within LPX, I would assume that since my MBP has usb ports, this "X" pedal would have to have usb connectivity.

That being said, maybe I'm dreaming, and unfortunately I will have to build a real pedalboard, with real pedals.

But I hope not :)

LOL, I was going to start off with a joke, but I'll get to the point.

Most MIDI controllers already have a Sustain Jack

1110387257_SustainJack.png.0f75f1971719a7b5ebe95eccdbfbbf4e.png

That's where you'd connect a Expression Pedal.

1174588845_ExpressionPedal.png.3add01314aba023d8f6a561fe93fafce.png

Load the Pedalbooard and choose the Wah, then load the MIDIFX Modifier.

Change Input Event to 64 Sustain and set Re-Assign to Learn Parameter

Modifier.png.d595548cb24a419fb82a141b2dcc3da3.png

Move the Pedal on the Wah.

You should see the following

ModifierrToPedal.png.48f2c6efbe23e63768f50e3ecdde336a.png

Now the Expression Pedal will move the Wah.

Exactly what you're looking for. :mrgreen: