Which Macbook to buy?

I’m thinking about buying a new MacBook for music production. Currently, I have

MacBook Pro 13 inch Mid 2012

2,5 Ghz CPU

16 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz Memory

1 Terrabyte SSD disks

Mojave OSX

Running Logic Pro X 10.4.1 = I need to be able to keep using this version due to a VST that does not work with later versions.

I only use Logic Pro X built-in instruments and 1 third party VST. I do not use a lot of audio. Simply a lot of layers of Logic Pro X internal synths + 1 3rd party synth.

No external gear. Only Scarlett Audio Interface + Midi keyboard.

I noted that my current setup is slow with 30+ tracks in a song. On top of that, the USB ports have started to become buggy.

Also, the line in audio input is kind of buggy.

My budget is 1500 EUR

Can anyone recommend a MacBook suitable for my current setup but better for my budget of around 1500 EUR?

there's just no way a newer mac will run a plugin in logic that earlier versions of logic won't support. you need to either update that plugin, or find a more-modern alternative.

when i upgraded my mac/os/logic a year or so ago, i spent an entire weekend bouncing-in-place every instance of a synth plugin i would not be able to use in the new setup (we'll leave the word 'fun' out of this story). but ultimately, worth the time.

research, and prepare for what's new, and you'll be fine.