Any SSL UF8 users for Logic here?

Hi there, I have a SSL UF8 controller that I'm using with Logic. Works great, with one exception and I think it's probably either something I'm doing or a configuration setting issue, but the BANK buttons are non-functional on it. Logic shows them being pressed (left & right) when I look at the controllers preferences, so I know it is sending a signal, but after I'm done with the first 8 tracks on my recordings, pressing BANK to move to the 9-16 tracks does absolutely nothing. Same is true of the control knob, etc.

I read somewhere that it had to do with all tracks needing to have the SSL plugins as the 1st plugins on the tracks, which my project does have. But still no action on the bank buttons.

Anyone got any ideas who might have gone through this already?

Thanks

Myles

I read somewhere that it had to do with all tracks needing to have the SSL plugins as the 1st plugins on the tracks, which my project does have. But still no action on the bank buttons.

That's exactly my experience. I created a template with the SSL plugins as the first, and it won't bank select across beyond the first 1-8 channels. If you are experiencing the same thing, it helps me realize I'm not losing my mind on this. If you find a solution, please post it here. I'll do the same.

Thanks

Myles

• 3 weeks later...