Any Leopard 10.5.6 issues with Logic?

It has been a solid combo for me too... Very stable.

Some people on here said they used Software Update and had issues. I used it and was fine. If you want to be ultra-safe download the combo update from apple.

I always use the Combo Updaters :) Thanks...Might just go ahead and give her a go. It's pretty solid on my MacBookPro with Logic...but I tend to leave the main Production machine a little bit behind the bleeding edge :)

It's pretty solid on my MacBookPro with Logic...but I tend to leave the main Production machine a little bit behind the bleeding edge :)

I do the same thing too! Update the MacBook Pro first and wait a few weeks to see if there are any problems before updating the Mac Pro...

It's pretty solid on my MacBookPro with Logic...but I tend to leave the main Production machine a little bit behind the bleeding edge :)

I do the same thing too! Update the MacBook Pro first and wait a few weeks to see if there are any problems before updating the Mac Pro...

Hmmm, maybe i have balls to update it now if you guys are running it smoothly :P.

I'm using Logic Pro 7.2.3 on my G-5 PC. I just installed Leopard a couple a days ago. Everything is working fine in Logic until I go to bounce the song file. When I press bounce and the screen comes up, I get a severe delay as I click my mouse on the bounce screen. The first delay is around 5 to 7 seconds. When I click to write in the file name or write in the proper length of song or designate wave or mp3, the delay turns into minutes. I thought it might be because I'm loaded down with 12 Vienna players that don't have frozen tracks. I did this all the time in Tiger and never had a problem with the bounce widow. Even when I freeze all my files in this song it does the same thing. I don't have a problem with the bounce function if I'm trying to bounce within a song that is new without any libraries loaded. It took me about an hour to bounce one mp3! Talk about frustrating. I eventually had to restart the computer and then it worked the first time without the delays. Then I attempted to bounce the same file again to see if there was anymore delay in the bounce pop up window. This is after I had froze nearly every track, something I never had to do very much in Tiger. Have you heard of Leopard giving 7.2.3 any bugs? If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

I did a test with the song I was having problems on. Seems that after I started deleting the Vienna players from the channel strip one at a time the delay in the bounce window became less and less. I finally was able to type in the bounce window at a normal rate when I only had two Vienna players loaded in arrange window. This is not good being only able to have two players. This is definitely a bug of some sort. Again, I never in 3 years had any problem with, well..... anything in 7.2.3 using Tiger. Now since switching over to Leopard I know something is definitely up. Are there any updates for this. If not, could you guys look into this real quick. I would hate to have to undo Leopard and go back to Tiger just for some ridiculous thing like this.

Keep me posted.