Should I get a second Ensemble?

I recently got my hands on a 20 track mixing board and currently working with 8 analog tracks. I'm thinking of getting a 2nd Ensemble for a total of 16 analog tracks. 8 tracks is just not enough.

Does anybody have any experience with 2 Ensembles or is there another way for me to have 8 more tracks.

Thanks.

I am looking at a focusrite isa828, which is an 8 channel preamp with the option digital out card you can add to it. Depending on where you are shoping the combo would be 3 - 4k but what I like about it is;

8 great preamps

The digital out has two adat optical outs

I plan on using it in 44.1k through a single digital cable but I can also send 4 of the analog out to the 4 extra inputs on the ensamble and send the other 4 via adat optical at 96khz. If I am able to add an extra adat optical in to my system I could send all 8 chanels at 96khs. Without that though I would have 14 inputs at 96khz if I need;

4 on the Ensemble

8 from the isa828

2 from the other two preamps I have going through a rosetta 200 > spdif into the Ensemble