4 channel mic pre suggestions

Currently I have an focusrite isa-828, blue robbie, avalon m-5 and the pres on my apogee ensemble but am looking for a four channel preamp to fill up the rest of my converters. A combination of single or dual channel is also an option.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. I am not really looking for anything specific, just high quality pres with no real signal processing like eq or compression, hopefully something with some character different from what I have now. The blue robbie is the only tube pre so maybe that is something I should look into getting more of, not robbies just tube pres.

Budget is pretty open but not really wanting the crazy expensive boutique stuff.

Thanks!

Sytek MPX-4aii. 4 high-quality mic pres for a great price. You can get Burr-Brown chips on two channels for an added flavor. This is my next purchase. I have demoed one and really liked it. Clean but not sterile. I did not try one with the Burr-Browns in it, but it is supposed to be warmer and more charactered, especially when driven. I think I will probably go with two channels each way when I order mine.

http://www.sytek-audio-systems.com/