Behringer BCF2000

Hello,

Just wanted to get a simple MIDI controller with faders for mixing. So I was considering the BCF2000. Does anyone have this controller working with LP9 and Snow Leopard 10.6.2

Is it fairly simple to get it setup? I am in the middle of mixing a huge project and really need some faders for automation. It would be nice to have basic transport functions as well: start, stop, record, rewind.

Thanks for your help!

~delton

For the price, I find the BC series controllers amazing value.

I've only used it with ableton live though, but to great effect.

you can programme it to control anything, so I don't see why transport functions would be an issue, however, I havenät had it working with logic yet, but then again, I haven't tried very hard.

there are a number of people on here who have it working in Logic.

I've only ever used it on stage, which is where I use live, aside from setting up the live sets and jamming at home, I don't actually use it when writing.

you should find something if you search the forum.

I use a bcf with some minor issues, especially with Audio Midi Setup: often I need to delete the Bcf into the AMSetup to recreate the right configuration ( 2 ins 2 outs). But seems to be my problem, apart from that is fine. There are a pair ofutilities made by John Pitcairn at OpusLocus http://www.opuslocus.com/ that are really useful IMHO. Give them a look, I took the LCXmu.