Different adapters limiters...?

I've been working the ever so clever adaptive limiter lately, and I wanted to know if you think it's wise to have different adaptive limiters for different parts of the mix (or better said, an adaptive limiter with changing inpt scale... But I simply though of having to adaptive limiters on the master track, and I automate the bypass). I'm working on a project and the chorus sound terrific with a certain input scale, and then the break down sounds better with a different scale input... And blah blah blah... Hmm, or I could automate the scale input of one adaptive limiter... Wow.... That seems smarter... Is this common?

I would say do whatever it takes to make your song sound the best. If it means automating the adaptive limiter then automate the s#!+ out of it. So long as you're happy with the results. Not sure how common it is to do this but I'm sure there are people out there who do. I wouldn't worry so much about that though.

HAve a god one :D

I've been working the ever so clever adaptive limiter lately, and I wanted to know if you think it's wise to have different adaptive limiters for different parts of the mix (or better said, an adaptive limiter with changing inpt scale... But I simply though of having to adaptive limiters on the master track, and I automate the bypass). I'm working on a project and the chorus sound terrific with a certain input scale, and then the break down sounds better with a different scale input... And blah blah blah... Hmm, or I could automate the scale input of one adaptive limiter... Wow.... That seems smarter... Is this common?

Why would you need to use a limiter if there is no reason to 'limit' the output of a channel. Special circumstances excluded, your individual channel strips should be low enough to not need a limiter.

Using the Adaptive Limiter on the OUTPUT 1-2 channel should be the FINAL active plug in to prevent clipping and ...