Core-audio doesn`t wake up

Hello! In my studio I have Mac pro intel 08 Lion10.7.2 and Logic 9.1.7 I have a external drive WD My Book Studio and RME Fireface 800. When WD and Fireface is connected and Logic is running and I turn Mac Pro to sleep and when I turn it up again the core audio is not connected and no sound is there. I had to go in to audio Preferences and change something and then core audio restart. If I only use FireFace 800 it works fine and it works well if I only use Wd drive and not the FireFace. This problem I don´t have before Lion. Can anybody help me with this problem.

When all the devices is connected and logic is running and the core audio don´t wake up the QuickTime can sound as normally through FireFace.

Thanks for your tips. I am a hobby music player and had many many year put my mac to sleep without any trouble. This problem came half years ago with Lion and many user out there have problems with firewire and external drives together with Lion. I vill allso say that USB:s connection and internal drives works well.