Additional sounds for Logic Pro 9?

Question from a newbie - I am contemplating switching from windows/cakewalk, which I have been using for the last 15 years, to Mac/Logic Pro 9. I now have Logic Pro on my iMac and have been opening various sequences. The problem I am finding is, as I scroll and search for instrument sounds in Logic, I can only find 1 TENOR SAX, 1 ALTO SAX, and no good JAZZ GUITAR. The Tenor and Alto Sax that are in there are terrible and in no way compare to the sax sounds in the Yamaha Motif. I was hoping there would be more choices - I did upload all the Jam Packs that were offered when I purchased Logic. Does anyone out there in the Logic community know where to find additional sounds?

From one ex-Cakewalk user to another, hi.

I never use brass/horns and usually record guitars live, but a quick search for Sax in Logic's browser allowed me to find Tenor, Alto and also baritone and 2 different soprano sax.

Many of Logic's sample based instruments are very good, but, ultimately, you may want to look into third-party stuff, like Kontakt-powered libraries, such as the Chris Heinz Jazz horns and such.