Logic Pro X and Logic Remote Now Available

... I'm a bit stunned, hahah! Had to skim 90% of that article before I decided it wasn't a hoax.

Currently trying to reserve judgement based entirely on its Garageband-like interface.

Me too. I saw this first on reddit, and I immediately opened logicprohelp to confirm that it indeed isn't a rumor. Such a quiet release.

Yes it is true. Time to upgrade everyone, mountain lion is a perfectly stable os. 32 bit au's the only one I need to update really is Slate FG-x but from what they say it's pretty close. My birthday is Thursday, this couldn't be more perfect!!!

And with the new track stacks, project snapshots, patches and smart controls, it's a hard argument not to upgrade. I wonder if they fixed the plugin selection menus?

Im not sure what to make of this yet., but im not sure if im impressed.

EXS 24 is still there! what? Been working on this for years now, when will they update its ridiculous GUI? and the editor? It just sounds like a bad joke. And they have bid farewell to 32-bit plug-ins.. are they for real! (Was it really that difficult to give you the choice) I use Sylenth1 for so much of what i do, It has been voted most favorite Virtual Synth for producers,.. the lack of 32 bit support is a dealbreaker for me. Hopefully apple will see this and fix.

just a few improvements, I guess thats why its so cheap! I went and did it and got my hopes up.. :(