Yamaha DX7 for EXS24

Hey guys! :)

So yesterday I downloaded a bunch of samples from the Yamaha DX7 and even though they had their own SoundFont files, I didn't find a way to make it work. I guess maybe the sfz files were not updated or something... it just didn't work for me. But that didn't stop me :P

So I converted everything manually and I'm sharing it with you. You will have to download the content (audio files) because it's a big file to share it here, but inside this ZIP I'm sharing, you will find a text file with all the details and download link.

Yamaha DX7.zip

Hope you enjoy it and let me know if everything worked as expected :)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks man, its a little bit of a hassle to get the samples organized to the folders, but all works as expected for me. These are really nifty if you import them in alchemy for one of the sources

Yeah, I just didn't want to upload the whole ZIP with the samples to the forum, because I don't know how that works in terms of server/hosting space. In the end the most important part is the EXS24 files that keeps everything organized :) Glad it works for you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry, the link in the text file included in the zip folder you provided isn't working. :(

I tried it now and it worked for me. It redirected me to a Facebook page and then at the bottom of the page there's a yellow Download button. Can you try again and let me know if you get redirected to that same page?

15508625_ScreenShot2017-10-29at10_54_49AM.png.c67de78295bb8411c8eccf7b363f001c.png

• 2 years later...
The link provided in the text document does not appear to be working for me, is there any possibility to move it to another website?

Sorry, can't help with that... the link wasn't from a website I owned and I don't have those files anymore :/

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...