Logic Design Mac Folders 4 ya

Here are a few Mac Pro Folder Design's 4 ya, including a Logic Pro Folder Design.

http://www.iconmac.orhanokay.com/

To install copy Logic design folder and then right click your Logic folder to get info., highlight old folder pic by clicking 1 x on it ( on top left hand) on get info. screen and paste Logic Pro Designed folder on it.

Peace & B Wild

Talon Studios

Edited by Talonstudios

• 2 weeks later...

To install copy Logic design folder and then right click your Logic folder to get info., highlight old folder pic by clicking 1 x on it ( on top left hand) on get info. screen and paste Logic Pro Designed folder on it.

The same process work's on most dock icons, copy the new designed icon then right click the original icon and get info. then highlight the original icon on the top left hand side (on the info screen) and paste new icon to replace the original one (now you can close the info. screen) then pull the original icon off your dock and replace it with the new one from your application's folder. Like I said though, some program icon's will not allow this action to be applied.

Peace & B Wild

Talon Studios

The same process work's on most dock icons, copy the new designed icon then right click the original icon and get info. then highlight the original icon on the top left hand side (on the info screen) and paste new icon to replace the original one (now you can close the info. screen) then pull the original icon off your dock and replace it with the new one from your application's folder. Like I said though, some program icon's will not allow this action to be applied.

Peace & B Wild

Talon Studios

Thanks I think you might have misunderstood me though, I want to covert some png images to icon format, I would like to know how to do that?

Thanks

• 9 months later...
4 u David, I'll start working on it later tonight bud. Do u have any images u would want on that folder? If u do pm me a link to the images.

Awesome! Not sure what image would indicate that it's a plug-in folder.. I'm not really good at images and icons.... but as long as it's a clear "AU" on the icon, it should be fine!

Can't wait. :wink:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...