Does anyone have IR's of classic Lexicon's for Space Design?

Thanks for the links. Can't wait to load these up.

I know its a stupid question, but how do I load these in Space Designer? Is it obvious like 'drag and drop' or is there a load IR button?

I remember I tried to load some previous IR's I had and I couldn't make it work.

thanks a bunch

Thanks for the links. Can't wait to load these up.

I know its a stupid question, but how do I load these in Space Designer? Is it obvious like 'drag and drop' or is there a load IR button?

I remember I tried to load some previous IR's I had and I couldn't make it work.

thanks a bunch

Firstly let me appologize for having taken so long to respond - I've been very busy with work. I didn't mean to leave you hanging.

If you're talking about the "Lexi" IRs from the site I posted - make sure you've uncompressed them. I have a dedicated IR folder for 3rd party IRs.

In Space Designer, simply click on the little "drop down" arrow beside "IR Sample" and select either "Load IR" or "Load IR & Init" – you should be able to load any WAV or AIFF impulse reponse as required!

That's it! :D

• 1 year later...