Lexicon 960l impulses

• 1 month later...

got it....for some reason, my computer created an empty copy of the file on my desktop, while the actual file with all the samples was in another folder... so everything works :)

now, where do i put them? do i have to open each file in the Impulse Response Utility and save them as Space Designer patches? Or is there an easier way to import the whole bunch?

The download link worked just fine for me.maybe there is a browser issue you have.i don't know..

after that i load these wavs in my Space Designer and i made presets..it took me a couple of hours..So be patient.there is not an other more quick way.Consider also that with that approach you can select which Irs you want to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
The download link worked just fine for me.maybe there is a browser issue you have.i don't know..

after that i load these wavs in my Space Designer and i made presets..it took me a couple of hours..So be patient.there is not an other more quick way.Consider also that with that approach you can select which Irs you want to use.

Hi,

Could you post up the Space Designer presets please. It would be much appreciated.

I spent 3 hours last night loading all the IRs into space designer, I haven't done anything to the settings yet, but would be willing to post the .pst files for all the 960I impulses, should save a bunch of time for anyone downloading them.

Do the .pst files included the IR .wav? I mean, will the .pst files be complete and work in anyone's space designer?

Will all those .pst files be too big to attach to a forum post?

They sound really, really good BTW. Why do the presets on space designer suck so bad?

EDIT: Sorry for being lazy and not finding this stuff out myself - I was up till 6am loading IRs into Space Designer, and I'm a little tired...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The .pst and wav's should be separate on your computer. I have the wav's I just need the .pst. If you could upload these that would be great.

I'm pretty sure there small enough to upload here. They should be under...

Mac>Users>*USERNAME*>Library>Application Support>Logic>Plug-In Settings>Space Designer

Many thanks if you can do this!

Well it seems as if folders can't be attached to posts, and the .pst files are just numbered so without the folders there'll be lots of duplicate filenames...

Any free uploading sites to recommend for me?

Please don't use a free uploading site - then we end up with broken links which are ... well annoying. Instead Control-click the folder in your finder, and choose "Compress {name of folder}". Then you have a .zip file that you can upload here.

• 3 months later...
Ok, so these are just numbered under headings of reverb type, none have been tweaked for presets, but it'll save you some time...

Thanks for the presets but does anyone know what happened to the actual wav files that were posted? I came across this post too late it seems.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...