Use my voice! EXS24 sampler instrument

None of your download links are working here, it just goes around in circles or ends up on pages with error messages. As well, the web pages from your site stubbornly resist closing here in Firefox; they continually reload. This maybe a result of some of my own settings but it's not something I usually encounter.

If you're giving stuff away, why not just bundle the whole thing, samples and EXS instruments in one zip file?

Wow, I'm sorry everyone! I forgot to check back on this post until just now. I've been having weird issues with my website lately, so I apologize for that. The reason it's on bandcamp was because initially I was charging for it, and I couldn't put the EXS file in there too. Anyway, now it's free and I uploaded everything in a zip file to be downloaded at this link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhbvpb

OK, I didn't actually listen to the tracks when I saw the free stuff up for grabs.. :oops:

But I just did now. Great stuff, really cool arrangements! Tomorrow is killer. If this is all your work, you have some great arranging and mixing chops.

Thank you very much! Yep, everything is me, except for the drums. I basically write all of it, then have my boyfriend step in to program the drums.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...