A song i composed:

dineshveliath

A very interesting mix of Indian-sounding musical ideas – and more – and some serious guitar-shredding!

It goes through a surprising number of very different "sonic spaces" – styles of music – and yet it holds together.

I did notice that the guitar part cuts-out unnaturally at 0:50.  There are a few other similar points where the sound appears truncated.  (In those cases it would be good to "swiftly, but not instantly, move (or automate) the faders to zero.  Squash the sound flat, but don't cut it off.)

I was surprised and entertained by this very creative piece.  I enjoyed it very much.

[...] I was surprised and entertained by this very creative piece.  I enjoyed it very much.

Me, too. Lots of energy in it. Maybe the first part (the first minute) could use some more dynamics/less compression, and why is the very end's reverb truncated? But anyway, very special!

Thanks friends for the kind words!

The guitar tracks were re-amped without a noise gate... which resulted in a lot of hiss ( which was not evident on the DI')

i used strip silence to truncate the unwanted noise, but it cut away some of the tail end of the notes !

I did not have the time to re-do it again, as i had set myself a deadline !!

dinesh