Sharing music

MarioLanderos

:D It looks like people on here do some really interesting things with Logic. I know that some people on here have websites, but does anybody post stuff on MySpace or garageband.com? I'd love to be able to hear some audio examples. Maybe there is a place for it here that i'm overlooking. I've found www.zoetrope.com to be another good place for networking with people as well. This forum has been great! It's the best Logic forum i've come across.

:D It looks like people on here do some really interesting things with Logic. I know that some people on here have websites, but does anybody post stuff on MySpace or garageband.com? I'd love to be able to hear some audio examples. Maybe there is a place for it here that i'm overlooking. I've found www.zoetrope.com to be another good place for networking with people as well. This forum has been great! It's the best Logic forum i've come across.

I never heard of garageband.com before but I have music on myspace & also on my own continuously out-of-date website... :)

I'm especially excited now to have just recently some of my video work online too. Can't wait to finish and upload the one I'm in the middle of right now... :twisted:

--> click this linked text to watch my videos <--

David, Dinofond and TOM/Beatz ..lots of people here..all have music on myspace and/or private websites.

Try clicking the WWW icon under messages or check for URLs in people's .sigs.

I would really love to hear more from the people who don't have that little "www" linked yet.

(Not mentioning any names Chris aka Pantomine Horse from Ireland)

Myspace can get slow with heavy traffic at times but it is pretty cool and it's FREE!

Somethng for everybody there.

I never heard of garageband.com before but I have music on myspace & also on my own continuously out-of-date website... :)

I'm especially excited now to have just recently some of my video work online too. Can't wait to finish and upload the one I'm in the middle of right now... :twisted:

--> click this linked text to watch my videos <--

David, Dinofond and TOM/Beatz ..lots of people here..all have music on myspace and/or private websites.

Try clicking the WWW icon under messages or check for URLs in people's .sigs.

I would really love to hear more from the people who don't have that little "www" linked yet.

(Not mentioning any names Chris aka Pantomine Horse from Ireland)

Myspace can get slow with heavy traffic at times but it is pretty cool and it's FREE!

Somethng for everybody there.

Pete,

I listened to some of your stuff. I really dug the skate video. I was one of these guys through elementary school, junior high, and high school. I miss skating. Check out my stuff and let me know what you think. I love getting feedback from people whether it's positive or constructive. :P

Pete,

I listened to some of your stuff. I really dug the skate video. I was one of these guys through elementary school, junior high, and high school. I miss skating. Check out my stuff and let me know what you think. I love getting feedback from people whether it's positive or constructive. :P

Thanks Mario. :)

I emailed you from your website,too. Nice!

That's my son Max doing all the skating in that film. It's amazing how much he grew up over the course of the not quite two years comparing the super 8 and video footage.

I've added a couple of new videos of songs I produced in Logic:

Adios Amigo features Urs Heckman synths.

InI'm Queer For You! the featured synth is a christmassy impOSCar.

here's the link:

http://www.dako.hbfrc.org/video.html

best, PETE

• 1 month later...

Thanks Lupin!

I know of him but don't really know his work-- in fact you just reminded me when i did some recording here with Leslie Hall(The Lys) the band they were touring with Robosapiens were big fans of DJ's and turned me on to his website... I guess i should go back there and look at that :)

A band on myspace in Paris, France http://www.myspace.com/roniferoce

just did a bilingual french-style cover of my song "Gem Speedo"

and called it "Jam Speedo Tribute"

8)

Pete, your videos make me think of Daniel Johnston.

I mean this in a good way, I'm a big fan!

we've got some of our stuff up on www.myspace.com/leopoldband, but the credit for most of it (not Northern Girl, that was me trying to salvage as best I could a really bad recording!) goes to a chap called Lee Hirons, not me I'm afraid...

Cool! I'll check out your site on myspace. ...See you there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...