Undiscovered Lands

draco

Undiscovered Lands is an Album I have written using logic pro, that is only for sale on an underground level, so im just selling cd's hand to hand and in cafe's, markets etc.

The music is hiphop beats, lots of samples and some live instruments;alto flute,strings,trombone,sax,rhodes,guitar and synths...

To download the entire 14 track album (high res mp3's) go the following address.

www.dracomusic.com/undiscoveredlands

feedback would be appreciated.

Dan.

I think you have done an excellent job with these tunes! I wish I had half of the creativity that you have put into those tunes. Some of the tunes have this reall "atmospheric / ambient" feel to 'em, and then there are a couple that I could hear as a soundtrack or something! Great work. thanks for sharing!

H2O

Very nice! I am very jealous, as I wouldn't be able to paint by numbers if I tried! Those are some very nice paintings, and my wife thought so as well!

She is more of the artist in the family .... I guess you could say that I am the wannabee musician!

But you have the best of both worlds! Congrats on your success! I am very impressed!

BTW - did you do all of your music in the (so-called) Logic Pro "box?"

If not, what other plugins/instruments did you use!? they sound good!

H2O

yeh the synths are all from logic.. except parts that may be sampled.. for example the synth pad in the intro is off a record (which one i cannot say :)

but the rest of the sounds are synths from logic... the only plugin i have that isnt part of logic pro is the vintage warmer which i bought to do a rough mastering job on the cd....

if there is a sound in particular that you want i can send you the channel strip settings for it..? just a thought.

• 2 months later...