Playback stops before song has ended

joachim_s

Hi!

I must be doing something wrong with my playbacks in MainStage because my files stop to play before the song/file is ended. It could be that I have markers in their respective Logic projects that I might have marked out incorrectly. Is there any other possibility? My computer runs my MainStage concerts without trouble.

Kindly,

Joachim

So these are the settings for the three songs in my concert.

The playback on the first one works fine:

1_Prometheus.png

The second and third song does not:

2_Heaven_is_on_the_fire.png

3_Rape_in_the_spiritual_world.png

You might be on the right track, as the latter two have sync on while the first song does note. The strange thing to me is that the playback actually doesn't stop, visually. The sound stops, but when I look in the Playback plugin the file keeps on rolling till the end.

Edit: If it is a sync issue, I don't understand how. The files keep up to the metronome tempo.

Now that I moved the project from my late 2012 iMac 27” i7 8 GB RAM to my mid 2015 MBP 15” i7 16 GB RAM... the problem doesn’t occur anymore. Why? I have Yosemite on the iMac and the newest OS update on the MBP. The MainStage version on the iMac is 3.2.4 and on the newer MBP: 3.3.2. Don’t know if any of these things matter. However, I still need the playback to work on the iMac as well.

Hope you can help me!

• 2 weeks later...