Button Color Lit at Start of Patch

jvelard

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make it so the color of a button stays lit when it's saved position is on. I'm using MainStage to run an external pedal board and I'd like the workspace to somewhat represent what's going on with the pedal.

So if I have the saved CC I'm sending when the I switch to the patch working, I'd like the button to represent that CC is being sent, i.e. have it start out as lit. Is there an easy way to do this so everything will line up? Am I making sense? Any help would be awesome thank you!

I have buttons on a Controller I use to Mute an instrument. When I select the patch and the instrument is muted the buttons on my layout is lit. When I unmute it the light goes out. I have the button set to "Single Value". After I had it set where the button was lit and the channel was muted I saved it and it has worked that way since.

Hope that helps

In the Assignments and Mappings tab, find the CC number and button that you want to change, and go the the "saved value" menu.

Keep in mind, the settings are level-sensitive. (i.e. if it's mapped at the concert level, then you have to click on the concert level to change the saved value, etc.)

1176572073_ScreenShot2016-01-15at9_07_33PM.thumb.png.25159b6010953b3b55f693f6da8c4720.png