MIDI help. Does this exist?

Pauly 6 String

I would like to use more footswitches than my MPK61 will allow. Is there any way to expand the number of footswitches available for MIDI use?

Specifically i have an FS-6 switch that I want to use for Patch Prev/Next. I can use one TS 1/4" for each switch or single TRS for both switches. Tip for 'A' and Ring for 'B'.

Thanks

No longer a M-IDIot but still have plenty to learn.

Just wanted to say that based on this post, I checked out and bought a MIDIExpression Quattro the other day. It'll take a while to get to me given that I'm in Australia, but I'm super keen to get it.

Thanks Billunatic!!

Hey Maddcow, is yours shipped from China? Mine appears to be. I have tracked it and don't see any changes since the 6th of Feb.

Hey Maddcow, is yours shipped from China? Mine appears to be. I have tracked it and don't see any changes since the 6th of Feb.
Yeah, it seems to be coming from Taiwan. I just checked my tracking again and it was picked up on 5 Feb and processed on 6 Feb. However, I do recall a notification on the website that the local post office for the company would be closed for the past week due to Chinese New Year celebrations, and so I guess it's possible that postal systems across the region were held up for a while. I don't think I've ever had anything shipped from Taiwan before and have no idea how long it normally takes. The tracking system might also be a bit dodgy (that's something I HAVE experienced before!) and what seems to be a shipping delay might just be a tracking issue. Let's keep each other updated on when our new toys arrive. I've subscribed to this thread.

Downloaded the App and had the CC's and Channels changed in no time. Now Double footswitch, Sustain and expression are connected with a single USB cable. The cable that it shipped with is a little short but I had a longer one that works.

BTW, my tracking shows last activity on Feb 6 in Los Angeles. Ordered on Feb 4

Imagine you should see it very soon.

Thanks again billunatic for the recommendation