Multiple Output Routing

ProgAndy

Hi all.

I made a quick search without result, so I apologise if this has been discussed before.

Preface: I am NOT the Mainstage user, but I am the bass player in the band that takes care of all technical stuff.

Here's my quest:

Setup since 2014:

• Two Roland A800 master keyboards -> MacBookPro -> Motu UltraLite-mk3 -> 2 pairs of balanced outputs to FOH

The two stereo feeds to FOH are required because all patches (2.5 hours live set) are split in pads (out 1&2) and leads (out 3&4), so that the live engineer can always balance the solos.

Is it possible to configure mainstage the way that a third stereo feed *with the sum of the two feeds* as described above, is availabe for connection to a personal monitoring gear?

This should be done without reprogramming all existing and prooven patches and without impacting any Logic X configuration as the same MBP is used for recording.

If anyone knows that this is NOT possible, just tell me so we stop investigating.

Thanks to all for your precious input.

Kind regards.

Andy

PS1: the current workaround is a 4-channel DI-Box (useless as the Motu output is already balanced) where all 4 link outputs feed a mini-mixer to feed the personal speakers.

PS2: if you know a better (compact) HW workaround let me know. Simple and easy setup is critical because at festivals we often have only 15 minutes setup + line check time...