Mainstage output setup URGENT NEED HELP

Goldn

Hi, Very new to mainstage with no real experience of using it live yet. I have a show coming up and need some help figuring out the best way to set it up with my arrangement. Live show will consist of 1 live vocal, live drums and synths with backing tracks through mainstage. The synth parts are split into bass (lower end of midi keyboard) and pads (top end of midi keyboard). So ideally i need bass, pads, backing tracks and preferably a click all out of separate outputs. I recently just bought a focusrite 2i4 which has 2 sets of rca outputs and 2 1/4" jack balanced outputs on the back. In my understanding the only way i can really do it is to run everything mono and assign each thing to the right output so that the sound engineer for the show can have control over the bass, pads, backing tracks and possibly click for drum monitor. But im just completely lost on how to set this up within mainstage and if its even possible. Please help if any of this makes sense.

Thanks

Jack

You'll have to make some stereo compromises but you can treat each channel of each stereo output as a separate output. If you have theee stereo pairs of outputs, then you have six mono outputs (think of them as A, B C, etc).

To assign a channel to an output, assign its stereo output to the lair that contains your desired output, then pan the channel left or right. If you want output E, for example, assign the channel to stereo output 3 and pan it left.