Control Playback Plugin Using Logic Remote?

adamjmusic

Hey All,

I have downloaded the latest version of MS and Logic Remote and was trying to configure it to start/stop the playback plugin for backtracks but could not for the life of my figure it out.  I tried looking for plugin commands and tried to see if I could create a key command for that function but turned up empty handed.  Anyone successful?

in the plackback plugin near the top right there is a tool menu you can click on and you will see some options about flextime, etc...and one of them is "start with play action".  That connects the Play button on the mainstage toolbar with playback.  There is a key command for that..SPACE.  in logic remote you can create a button associated with that key command.

You might be able to use smart controls in some way also, but I'm not sure since its a toggle switch.

Its a shame that logic remote does not show the complete layout that we see in mainstage..you can only see key command buttons...and the current smart controls...I guess?  I haven't spent that much time with Logic Remote yet.