Momentary button problem in MS 3.3.2

benbravo

Hello Mainstage experts,

I am having an issue with MainStage 3.3. (using 3.3.2 now) and screen control buttons. 

I have a pedal board with momentary buttons. Those are mapped to screen control buttons. When mapping these screen controls to send out midi CC to an external instrument, it seems impossible to keep the momentary behaviour of the buttons. I tried checking/unchecking the "make momentary" box in the screen control preference panel, nothing seems to work and I end up having to hit the button 2 times to get the desired effect. The buttons are toogle switches, no matter how I try... 

I never had this issue with this very concert on previous versions of Mainstage.

Is anyone being experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

Edited by benbravo

Have you reported it to Apple via the Feedback option in MainStage? If there's something I've learned in all time I've been using MS, it's that you need to report bugs to Apple, regardless of whether you think they already know about them. The more users who report bugs, the more likely you'll be to get them fixed.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...