MainStage and footcontroller?

bartvd

hi,

since trying to figure out the environment, and learning how to map my footcontroller to select instruments/tracks on the fly, is really hard for me....

i hope mainstage is my answer!

i know its just out, but if someone knows if it is possible to select sounds/instrumnetns/Rewire instruments using a footcontroller in Mainstage

you really make my day/year :lol:

what i need on stage is being able to select my Reason rewired sounds easily. not just up and down.. but bigger jumps.. from sound 1 to say 5 .. etc.. using my footcontroller.

thanks

hi,

since trying to figure out the environment, and learning how to map my footcontroller to select instruments/tracks on the fly, is really hard for me....

i hope mainstage is my answer!

i know its just out, but if someone knows if it is possible to select sounds/instrumnetns/Rewire instruments using a footcontroller in Mainstage

you really make my day/year :lol:

what i need on stage is being able to select my Reason rewired sounds easily. not just up and down.. but bigger jumps.. from sound 1 to say 5 .. etc.. using my footcontroller.

thanks

Ok, I just tried this with a new Roland FC300 foot controller. It works very well. You can assign footswitches on the controller to switch both Patches (sounds) and Sets (groups of sounds).

No-- there is no support for ReWire. You can only play Logic Instruments or effects and of course 3rd party Audio Units.

Still, this is pretty hot!

No-- there is no support for ReWire. You can only play Logic Instruments or effects and of course 3rd party Audio Units.

But not 3rd party AU virtual instruments. Or am I mistaken?

Yeah - Any 3rd party Audio Unit instrument or effect plug-in works great. Well, I've only tried a couple, but it supports them.

• 1 month later...