Reflect Parameter Changes on Behringer Motör Faders

Umberto

Hi,

I'm using the Ik Hammond B-3X in Mainstage. I have mapped the Drawbars to my Screencontrols in Mainstage and these are mapped to the Motorfaders of the Behringer Motör. When I change a Patch in Mainstage, the changes are reflected on the Faders of the Behringer Motör. When I change a Preset in the Hammond B-3X PlugIn, the Changes get reflected on the Screencontrol in Mainstage, but the Faders from the Behringer Motör doesn't get updated. Or if I move a Screencontrol in Mainstage with the mouse the Faders from the Behringer move accordingly with the Screencontrol but If I move a Drawbar in the PlugIn than the Screencontrol of Mainstage is moving but not the corresponding Fader of the Behringer. Is there a Solution that the Behringer is reflecting all the Changes made in PlugIn Window?

Thanks for your Help

Herbert

• 1 month later...

First...congrats on getting a Motor that is in acceptable condition! I just ordered (and returned) one which, out of the box, had broken. It's a great idea, but poorly built.

Anyway, if you're still looking how to do this, it's set in the layout screen.

Click on the fader you wish to assign to the Motor, and in the left toolbar, there's a setting called "Send Value To:" - you set it to the Motor's first midi port.

• 2 weeks later...