Articulation switching in MainStage

Rhodes54

I just loaded Gospel Ensemble+ into a Channel Strip. All I hear are the "Aahs". I can see in the EXS24 editor > Groups there is also Uu, Oo and Mm. But how do I access/play those other samples? Mod wheel and Velocity do nothing even if I assign them to Sample Select.

I even tried creating a Smart Control and assigning buttons, but still no luck. (I don't have room on my Layout for Smart Control anyway)

Tried assigning buttons and faders to Articulation ID in the Inspector window. Still nothing.

Tried creating a new concert with only Gospel Ensemble+ Nothing

What am I missing? Is there a tutorial on Articulations within the "+" instruments specifically for MainStage? I just want to be able to switch sample groups (oohs, aahs, Mmms) without having to create separate EXS instruments for each one.

Thanks,

Stewart

I don't have all the factory logic content to test it, but anyway if you select the channel strip where EXS is, then you should see a section where you can create a new articulation set from the layout editor tab.

set.thumb.jpg.0663134172c0ff8015374e34236bad5d.jpg

Once you have created an articulation set, I am willing to bet that the EXS plugin window will have an articulation control at the top y ou can use. There is a lot more, keyswitches, etc..I don't know this instrument how its controlled so i leave that to you.