Any way to get Arturia Analog Lab presets to show up in Patch Library in Mainstage 3?

cropmusik

Thank you Atlas007- appreciate that info. I fugired out how to "save as" a .aupreset.

Quick follow-up question---- would anyone know the folder I should be installing .aupreset files into?

I've tried a few (Library.Audio/Presets, etc.) and it does not seem to be working meaning the patches are not showing in the Mainstage Patch library.

Save one in Mainstage with a unique name and then use MacOS Spotlight to find that file by name may be the quickest way to find out where the location is on your machine. You can then right click on it from the list and 'open enclosing folder'.

As Atlas says though, it should all be from the same .aupreset location as they're universal.

In some cases the default locations can glitch out and you have to reset/rescan plugins for the structure to be recreated. This usually only happens if you've moved folders or restored from backups etc though.

Thanks skijumptoes. Great idea--- I will save a patch uniquly names in Mainstage and see where it shows up. I've only had Mainstage for a few weeks (I've actually only had a Macbook- my daughter's 2012 model that I upgraded to 16Gb RAM- for 2 months!) but I am loving it. I will NEVER use a PC for music production/live playing EVER! I was browsing on YouTube and all of of sudden the keyboard player from one of my favorite bands (Mystery from Canada) was showing how he uses Mainstage.

Thanks agian