is there a mainstage forum?

lrizzo2001

I'm wondering if there is a separate mainstage forum? or would I post my question here regarding why mainstage takes up almost my entire 2 gigs for a setup that hardly puts a dent in my resources when I use my environment version of my keyboard setup.

I've always wondered why the plug-ins were not in a separate forum as well..

David?

I personally don't think so, I just feel there should be one place for questions regarding mainstage/instruments/midi etc, only because when I go into the forum now, yes I can search for my criteria, but I may never see posts that don't meet my criteria, but may still apply to me, because they are mixed in with recording questions at a ratio of 2 for every 12 recording questions.

either way, I'm just happy there's a forum, ;-)

OK, one new forum on MainStage, Check.

But the plug-ins? Surely we can't have one forum for each Logic plug-in, right? What do you mean? Or do you think we should have a separate forum for Logic's sequencer, and one for Logic's plug-ins (all of them)?

I'm waiting to hear your feedback.

I mean a forum for "Studio Effects & Studio Instruments"

In other words a forum to discuss Logic's plug-ins.

I mean a forum for "Studio Effects & Studio Instruments"

In other words a forum to discuss Logic's plug-ins.

Understood. OK but to be honest I am concerned that too many different forums might just... well be too much? I am considering a Studio Instruments & Effects forum, not entirely against it.. but I am worried that people would still post in the wrong places, resulting in a lot of work moving posts around, a lot of frustration from users seeing their threads moved, and many threads that would be on the fence such as "how do I use the Library for 3rd party plug-ins settings": Logic question? Studio Instrument & Effect question? 3rd party plug-in question?

That's my current dilemma.