White Grand not sustaining as it does in my environment setu

lrizzo2001

In my logic environment setup it's fine, all notes sustain indefinately while holding the sustain pedal, but in mainstage if I play a long sustained running piano run , and then release the notes while still holding the sustain pedal, the notes will drop off. I don't know if this has anything to do with the CPU threshhold setting which I have on 100%. I'm using the White Grand and my polyphony is set to 64 which is what it is in the environment. I don't know what the deal is, but this is killing me.

• 3 weeks later...
In my logic environment setup it's fine, all notes sustain indefinately while holding the sustain pedal, but in mainstage if I play a long sustained running piano run , and then release the notes while still holding the sustain pedal, the notes will drop off. I don't know if this has anything to do with the CPU threshhold setting which I have on 100%. I'm using the White Grand and my polyphony is set to 64 which is what it is in the environment. I don't know what the deal is, but this is killing me.

Nobody has any thoughts? This is obviously not just me having this issue

same same man,

my logic is great im luving it..but mainstage....i dunno there must be some set up im missing...

my samples are on an externel hard drive but...... doesnt the program load them in as it were, so they are not playing from tyhe external..

is it a midi thing perhaps....

and my intruments are great in logic..

what am i missing.

Don't know what's going on, now it does it in mainstage and logic studio, as well as my original logic express. I was doing it with the steinway grand, now it's only doing it with my White Grand.... wtf......

Sound to me like it is more related to the White Grand than the applications. Weird.

my samples are on an externel hard drive but...... doesnt the program load them in as it were, so they are not playing from tyhe external..

No, while all files are "pre-loaded", they are actually streamed from disk. But the memory is used to avoid hitting the hard disk too much - if possible.