Cycling between patches within setlist

yamyam49

This might be a stupid question, but I was curious if there’s a way to prevent a patch change from going into the next set if I hit the patch button too many times? I have a set for each individual song and occasionally I’ll mistakenly go into the next song. I’d like to be able cycle between the patches within the setlist.

This definitely can be done but requires a bit of work.

Perhaps there are also other ways to do it - I don't know. It also might making re-arranging things a bit more complicated.

You have the global assignment for "Next Patch" on the Concert level. We actually can keep that.

What you now have to do is to add the same assignment to the last Patch of a Set. This will override the Concert assignment; you'll get an alert whether you really want this.

Instead of "Next Patch" you now can use "Display Patch" (or whatever it is called for the English version). Add here as the target the first Patch for the respective Set.

When you have reached the last Patch in that Set and hit once more the "Next Patch" control it will loop back to the first Patch of the Set (or any other Patch you want).

Let me know if this works for you - I can also do screenshots if it helps.