custom sounds for Mainstage

fquest

Thanks for the reply...i customized a sound on one of the synths... the first save as option was to the ES2. I saved it there, as well as to my desktop. But in mainstage, i'm not seeing it anywhere when trying to add it to a concert. perhaps i'm ot looking in the right place...

• 1 month later...
GOT IT! Thanks for the help...I was looking for it in the folders at the bottom of the mainstage view and not in the instrument itself...thanks again!

Also, and probably more interesting, if you save the entire channel strip as a setting, you can load it up in MS and it will open all plug-ins and all settings for an entire channel!

click on the top of a channel strip where it says "Settings" and choose "Save Channel Strip Setting As.."

In MainStage, when you select a channel, the bottom of the screen turns into a CS browser and you can go load your setting.

what would be cooler still is if you could combine and layer different instruments and channel strip settings under one "set" in mainstage, then save the set as a channel strip setting of its own and open it in logic. how cool would that be??

You just want to open MainStage "Patches" in Logic, right? I've read a number of people say the same thing.. that would be pretty kick ass.