A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

joachim_s
Topic Author

How can I make this song sound better?

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Hi!

I’m looking for constructive criticism on my song ‘Rape (In The Spiritual World’. That is, to be clear: I’m not interested in comments without proper suggestions on how to achieve something. Example: If the bass sound sounds off, explain how and tell me what I can do to make it sound better. Of course there’s always an opinion of taste involved on what to do. What I’m looking for is more of a help to make what is already there sound even better. ☺️

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1gvhxoymjjcb ... 5.mp3?dl=0

Kindly,
Joachim
Logic version and sub-version: Logic Pro X latest version
Computer: MacBook Pro ("13, early 2011) / iMac (27", late 2012)
Processor: MBP – 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 / iMac – 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: MBP – 4 GB / iMac – 8 GB
Audio interface manufacturer and model: Apogee Duet the iOS+OS X version

joachim_s
Topic Author

Re: How can I make this song sound better?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:43 am

Anyone? ☺️
Logic version and sub-version: Logic Pro X latest version
Computer: MacBook Pro ("13, early 2011) / iMac (27", late 2012)
Processor: MBP – 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 / iMac – 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: MBP – 4 GB / iMac – 8 GB
Audio interface manufacturer and model: Apogee Duet the iOS+OS X version

MikeRobinson

Re: How can I make this song sound better?

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

I'd suggest starting by posting the finished song to SoundCloud, then posting a link here so we can hear it.  (Many people do not – and will not – use DropBox.)

Beyond that ... and in all fairness ... "how, exactly, is your larger request possibly to be satisfied?"  This is your(!) song.  You alone have creative control of it.  You should solicit feedback from as many sources as possible, then individually consider what (i-f anything at all!) you wish to do in response to that feedback.

(Remember:  "opinions are like <!!>s ... everybody has one, but you might not care to smell what comes out of it, and you don't have to.")

Once you decide upon "a particular goal that you wish ... for whatever reason it might be ... to accomplish," then (IMHO ...) it might be suitable to post a question here as to how to accomplish that goal using Logic or GarageBand.
- - - - -
Mike Robinson
"I wanna quit being a computer consultant and become a composer and arranger at age fifty-three."
LPX 10.2 on a so-so MacBook Pro. El Capitan.
Just south of Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA