Aly & Fila - Basslines

I am producing uplifting trance music (Trying to produce lol) in the style of Aly & Fila. I love using lots of acid lines/stabs and big melodies. I am wondering if any Aly & Fila fans could tell me how many basslines they would typically use? Especially in tracks like breeze, napoleon, Tula. I tend to start making basslines (3-5) but they just seem really muddy and dont seem to have much rhythm/movement. I use this many just because thats what i see from most trance tutorials on youtube. Aly & Fila from what i hear/think dont seem to use many basslines as they sound so clear. But they have all this atmosphere from acids, plucks, atmospheric effects etc. Any bassline tips would be great! :) 

• 1 month later...
Hey, I am also producing uplifting Trance and from what I learned is that you don't really have a rule to how many basses you use although producers tend to use 2-3 mid basses (one on the high side of the eq and two covering the mids) like to use 4 and pan two to the 20/30% - left and right and the other two around 10% left/right. To make sound immersive with movement you need to layer them with a different pattern, it's also good to experiment with velocity in the mid bass. Also very important in the mid bass always High pass them at around 160-230hz as they can get muddy because of the useless low end they tend to produce and can cover your sub bass.