How to assign different instruments to different notes to a track?

trigerpro

How to assign different instruments to different notes to a track?

For example , im making a MIDI file with different instruments , it works in logic , but when i export it , and want to play it in synthesia , the MIDI is not played as each instrument as how i arranged it , it just plays as the single isntrument that i have selected in logic and if i select more than 1 instrument track in logic , all those instruments play all the MIDI notes together , and not the specific notes they were assigned to

Offhand, "remember that MIDI only knows about 'channels.'" MIDI hasn't a clue as to how these "channel numbers" actually map to physical instruments. (And, hey, "how could it?" Think "1980's" here ... koff koff ...)

Have you explicitly specified different MIDI channel numbers for each instrument? (And, have you likewise informed Synthesia about the channel-number mapping that it should expect to receive? It hasn't a clue what "channel #5" is supposed to be, otherwise.)