Looking For A Shortcut In Sibelius

sus4

If there is anyone here who used Sibelius I could use your help.If a shortcut exists I would love to know it. Many times I copy the piano part (right hand) with slash marks in the measures and chord names above the measure. I copy it and paste it to the guitar part. When I do this the slash marks and chord names (with the guitar fret board showing) go above the guitar staff in stead of in the measures. Is there a way of the piano part going into the guitar part exactly as is in the piano part? Now when I paste the piano part into the guitar part I have to highlight the guitar fret boards one at a time and delete it them. Then I have to highlight the slash marks again one at a time and bring them down into the guitar measure. Then I have to highlight the chord names, again one at a time and lower them so they sit right on the top of the measure. This is really tedious and time consuming. Is there a shorter way of doing this?

Thanks for any help.

• 4 months later...
Hope you've solved your problem by now, but if not, maybe try this. Set the guitar staff not as a guitar staff style, but something normal like piano. Copying notes, etc. will then be the same as from piano to piano. You could then add your tab or chord as you need. Maybe that saves a couple steps?