Sound repeating weirdly

Hi there,

I have a problem while creating a sound on Logic Pro X. I got the texture and everything I need, but the sound is "repeating" itself once after the first attack. How do I remove this ?

Here the video with the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E9tfbaTYYSGZzj0eCnUxghIm6W7bFOx2/view?usp=drivesdk

As you can see, the playhead is pausing, then jumping to a later section. I want it to fade normally.

I'm new to all this, so please be indulgent if my Logic vocabulary is constricted :?

Thank you for your help!

The preset 'Deep Synth Bass' sounds, looks and behaves nothing like what you show in the video. You could have done any of 35+ things to get this behaviour, intentionally or, since you don't know the purpose of the knobs, unintentionally.

There is nothing to suggest from afar, as it's quite probably something that no-one who knows Alchemy would have even thought of trying. It's best to open up a second channel with Alchemy and the original preset, re-do your steps to get the sound you want and pay attention if and when exactly that re-trigger thing crops up.

The preset 'Deep Synth Bass' sounds, looks and behaves nothing like what you show in the video. You could have done any of 35+ things to get this behaviour, intentionally or, since you don't know the purpose of the knobs, unintentionally.

There is nothing to suggest from afar, as it's quite probably something that no-one who knows Alchemy would have even thought of trying. It's best to open up a second channel with Alchemy and the original preset, re-do your steps to get the sound you want and pay attention if and when exactly that re-trigger thing crops up.

Thank you for the advice, I'll try that at get back here if I find the "thing". :)